FBackup is free for both personal and commercial use. It does not require any additional downloads to work. FBackup is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bits)
We created FBackup with the purpose of giving users a way to easily protect their data by backing it up. By downloading FBackup, you will be able to create a backup and set it to run automatically whenever you consider it would be ok to do so. Here's why you have to use FBackup:
- Truly freeware. FBackup is free for personal and commercial use and it doesn't have any 3rd party programs bundled with it or other annoyances. This means that when you install FBackup only it will be installed and you can start creating backups as soon as you click the Backup button from the main interface.
- Backups in the Cloud. With FBackup you can back-up your files and folders in the Cloud to your Google Drive or Dropbox account. Simply connect your account with FBackup and you'll be able to use it as a Cloud destination.
- Standard zip compression. FBackup uses the standard type of compression, ZIP, for storing your data. Unlike other programs that create their own format, with FBackup you can always rest assure that the saved data can be restored with any ZIP utility. Of course, it provides a way to password-protect your data, so that only you can have access to it.
- Set it and forget about it. Using the backup wizard you have to configure what data to back-up, where to save it but also when to save it. This means that once you defined a backup job, you can schedule it to run automatically so that you won't have to worry about backing up manually. You will receive reports if a backup had errors or warnings, so that if something went wrong you can act to fix it.
- Free backup plugins. FBackup is the only freeware backup software that supports backup plugins for specific program settings and other custom data, from a list of over 100 different plugins. Once loaded in FBackup, these plugins will list the sources needed to be backed up for that particular program in "Predefined Backups".
- Reliable. FBackup is developed by the same team (Softland) and on the same platform as Backup4all. We're very proud to announce that as of May 31, 2017, Backup4all started its service on the International Space Station. Backup4all was deployed on the ISS crewmembers' laptops to back up their research data and have a fail-proof restore available. This just speaks by itself in terms of reliability, so you can use FBackup knowing that your data is in right hands.