FBackup 4.6 build 250 was released. This new major version contains several new features and fixes, update is recommended.
What's changed in FBackup 4.6.250:
- New: Added a new view, Summary, with details about the currently selected backup job
- New: Backup jobs can now be organized better by providing a description
- New: "Test after backup" is now optional (checked by default)
- New: When forcing a shutdown during the backup, you will be notified that "Shutting down will corrupt current backup"
- Fix: The filters could not be changed from Include to Exclude
- Fix: The application did not start when computer was idle
You can download the new version here (until the main mirror updates it, this is the direct link): http://www.soft112.com/fbackup-free-backup-software-p32511.html?auto=y