Problem with Scheduled Tasks

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
cisltd

Problem with Scheduled Tasks

Post by cisltd »

Hi guys,

Got an issue scheduling backups on a server. They were working and have recently stopped. I have updated the product to the latest version (FBackup version 7.3 Build 403).

If I run the backups manually, everything works as expected but if I schedule them nothing happens.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I've trawled through most of the troubleshooting posts and haven't yet found a fix.

Thanks,

John

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Problem with Scheduled Tasks

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

In Control Panel->Task Scheduler, is there any error for the scheduled task?
Do you have the same problem if you schedule the backup to run after 1-2 minutes, while you are in front of the computer? Does the backup starts? Is the task executed?

cisltd

Post by cisltd »

No error displayed - Last Run time displays 'Never'.

Same issue if I reschedule the backup during the day (even while logged in). Task doesn't start. Last Run time displays 'Never'.

If I run the task manually, it all works flawlessly. I have created these tasks with the built in Domain Admin account so it can't be permissions related.

Time/date on the server is fine. Time zone set correctly. Other scheduled tasks working correctly, even new ones I create.

cisltd

Post by cisltd »

Issue has been resolved :D

We had migrated DC and this server's local security policy hadn't been updated to allow 'log on as batch job' in the Default Domain Controllers GPO.