Older Version

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
edw123

Older Version

Post by edw123 »

The older version 5.1.558 worked well for me. I noticed someone else had a problem with the new version
and posted his request for an older version and they put a previous versions box on their site. But it is for
a specific version 4.9.292. Maybe they can do this for me.
Last edited by edw123 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Older Version

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

The old version 4 of FBackup is no longer supported.
Can we help you with the new version 5.4.784?

edw123

Post by edw123 »

Hi Softland, Thanks for the quick reply. Actually, I was looking for version 5.1.558. I do understand
that previous versions may not be supported any longer. I just wouldn't be able to get support,
patches or fixes. But at least it's a functioning version. I was using it last week without any hitches
before my hard drive failed and had to reinstall windows, What a chore that was, Maybe i'll look into
some clone software for the whole drive. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.
P.S. Thanks to fbackup, I didn't loose any data when that drive failed.

edw123

Post by edw123 »

It would be greatly appreciated if I could get version 5.1.558. This version I could set it
and forget it and I didn't need to be in a forum asking "how do I" questions when I'm very
busy. I did go to the previous versions page but it has only 1 previous version that was
placed for the other guy that needed that version. I kinda feel naked without a backup
scheme while I'm waiting for replies to my posts. As I said in my previous post I do
understand that previous versions my not be supported any longer but version 5.1.558
was still functional. I was using it last week before I had to install a new drive. If you
feel you can't provide me with a link to the previous version for reasons that are yours,
their won't be any hard feelings here. You gotta do what you gotta do, But as for me I'll
have to move on to another backup application. This would be a sad case because your
application is very nice. Just don't have the time to be in forums whenever a new version
comes out.
P.S. See my other post if you missed it.

Adrian (Softland)

I just sent you that version by wetransfer.

edw123

Post by edw123 »

Hi softland Thanks for hooking me up with that download. I installed it right away, created a backup
and ran the new backup within 10 minutes of the download without any hitches or any additional
help. I really appreciate what you did for me because I feel I'm right back on track and can concentrate
on other important matters. One of those things is finishing a website that I've been working on.
When I get everything going there, I'll put a banner for fbackup on it and promote it because I think
fbackup is an excellent program with a clean interface. Once you get acquainted with the features,
which doesn't take long, you can truly set it and forget it. P.S. Keep up the great work there on your
programs. Best of luck to you guys!

Adrian (Softland)

Glad we could help.