Mirror mode not working

Post here if you have problems installing or using FBackup
svooz

Mirror mode not working

Post by svooz »

Hi,

I've just realized that the latest files (new or modified) are not synchronized to my external hard drive in mirror mode (new folders are created but empty). This seems to occur since version 6.
I've tried to uninstall the latest version, delete all files related to FBackup in AppData and reinstall the latest version. Still not working.

I've seen in other thread that you ask for the catalog file and the last log file, i don't think i can send you mine since it's over 20Mb and my email box will not allow it.

Also where can i find older versions of FBackUp to see if version 6 is the real problem or not ?

Thanks in advance.

alanw47

Re: Mirror mode not working

Post by alanw47 »

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem since the upgrade to 6.0.137, I can only suspect that the issue is related to that, it worked fine before, but nothing I have added since the update is being backed up, although the backup runs and says it has been completed with 0 additions to the file list

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

In order to see what the problem is, please send us at least the backup log. Put it into a zip archive and send it by email to info[at]fbackup[dot]com

alanw47

Post by alanw47 »

I'm not sure I will still have those logs as I have given in and recreated the jobs and that seems to have cured it, but the next few days will tell.

svooz

Post by svooz »

Hi,

It's been a week and i still can't backup my files. I've send the log file to info[at]fbackup[dot]com but no response.
I haven't tried to recreate my jobs (too long for me). Is it worth it?

Otherwise where can I find version 5.5?

Thanks

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

@svooz: if you did not get a response from us yet, please re-send the email.

svooz

Post by svooz »

Hi,

I've upgraded to the last version and recreated all my jobs from scratch, everything seems to work fine.
I think the problem was in the jobs conversion from version 5 to version 6.