FBackup 4.1 build 136 was released. This new build contains several fixes, update is recommended.
What's changed in FBackup 4.1.136:
- Update: If the user cannot write to Folder locations paths, the default path will be used.
- Fix: The default installation language was not English if the OS was in another language than English
- Fix: Sometimes there was a problem when loading an imported catalog.
- Fix: Restoring a single file to a different location was recreating the entire path.
- Fix: When scheduling a backup the user was asked for a password.
You can download the new version here: FBackup 4.1.136