Build 207 only fixes some issues with the silent installation parameter.
FBackup 4.4 build 213 was released. This new build corrects several bugs, update is recommended.
What's changed in FBackup 4.4.213:
- Fix: Temporary files were not deleted during the restore of multiple splits.
- Fix: Cannot open catalog from a mapped drive.
- Fix: Vscsrv.exe crashes under Win XP 64-bit.
- Fix: Rename backup jobs from removable drives.
- Fix: Select folder and driver destination does not indicate the specified folder.
You can download the new version here (until the main mirror updates it, this is the direct link): http://www.software112.com/products/fbackup-free-backup-software+quick-download.html
Update: Build 214 is available from the above link now, this new build only corrects a small problem with Vscsrv2008 crashes (open files).