FBackup 4.3 build 167 was released. This new version contains several important changes, one of them being a new supported backup destination, removable drives (such as USB/Firewire devices). Update is highly recommended.
What's changed in FBackup 4.3.167:
- New: FBackup can now back up to removable destinations (such as USB/Firewire devices).
- New: Arabic, Dutch and Japanese languages were added for the GUI.
- New: A new option was added to select the scheduler priority.
- New: A new option was added in "Properties->Compression" to split the backup according to a number of files/folders.
- Fix: Some scheduler bugs were fixed (not starting if application was not started).
- Fix: Backup open files on 64-bit OS fixes.
- Fix: Restoring files with non-English characters.
- Fix: "Last Backup" and "Last backup status" from Brief view will be updated even if no files were backed up.
You can download the new version here: FBackup 4.3.167