FBackup 4.2 build 140 was released. This new version contains several important changes, update is recommended.
What's changed in FBackup 4.2.140:
- New: Added Unicode filename support (files with non-standard characters can be easily backed up now)
- New: FBackup is now compatible with 64-bit operating systems too
- Update: Added "Select columns" option in the right-click menu of the Scheduler window (and 2 additional columns)
- Update: Added a new button for "Ignore all" during restore
- Update: Sources can be modified now even after selecting a Predefined Backup job (this way a backup job can be used as a "template" for future backup jobs)
You can download the new version here: FBackup 4.2.140 (the download page still shows version 4.1 because download.com takes a while to update, so use the above mentioned direct link to download the newest version).